Welcome to an international podium aimed to explore how education, lifestyle, society, business, governance is changing and how it is and can be influenced through sport.
Staged for its 2nd edition in Rome, the conference gather expertise & experiences to analyze cross sector and local/regional impact by means of ‘Sport integration’; ‘Education Through Sport’ (ETS) adoption; as well as its perspectives in the fields of management, inclusiveness and sustainability
ICSE 23 aims to explore how education, lifestyle, society is changing / can be influenced through sport.
The conference intends to analyze cross-sector and local impact by means of sport integration / Education Through Sport (ETS) adoption as well as its perspectives in the fields of management, inclusiveness and sustainability.
Integrations of ETS methodology
▪ The European Dimension of ETS
▪ Towards a comprehensive model of general applicability
Sports Tourism / Events and
▪ Sports Tourism Management
▪ Sports Tourism Sustainability
Sports for a Healthy Lifestyle
Empowerment through sport
▪ Inclusion and Integration through Sport
A dual career path for semi and sport professionals
Bringing together experts, stakeholders, research, expertise and experiences from various institutes and entities ICSE 2023 expects to draw a global cross-section of the phenomenon, to enable mutual understanding; knowledge sharing; and the identification of new, innovative ways of applying the language of sport in to performance models.
Friday 24 November 2023
From 09:30 till 17:00h CET
▪ Prof. Maria Sabrina Sarto, Vice Rector for Research – Sapienza Universita’ di Roma, Italy
▪ Prof. Mehmet Emre GÜLER, Dean – Faculty of Tourism, Department of Tourism Management – İzmir Katip Çelebi University, Türkiye
▪ Prof. Kazimierz Waluch PhD, Chairman – Institute for the Sport Development of Sport and Education, (Irsie), Poland
▪ Dr. Domenico Dentori, Full professor – Montpellier Business School, France
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Researchers, academics, professional athletes, coaches, civil society organisations, staff of sports organisations, sports tourism entrepreneurs, sport suppliers, policymakers, sport passionates and interested are invited to attend.
JOIN US IN THE DEBATE!
We welcome you to secure your place in ROME
Participation is free of charge
▪ Perspectives on Europe’s HealthyLifestyle4All Initiative
▪ Interactive panels on Inclusion & Integration ; Dual Careers & Athletes real life experiences – as ETS case study’s
▪ Academic Poster presentations
▪ IOC delegate on Gender Equity in Sport
The vennue in ROME has a limited attendance capacity, however the conferance will most likely be livestreamed due to current responce. – therefor promoting ICSE 2023 to relevant relations is appreciated
Contact the helpdesk migh you need materials or simply feel free to share the ICSE website, Mailings and Posts.