ICSE 23 aims to explore how education, lifestyle, society is changing / can be influenced through sport.
The conference intends to analyze cross-sector and local impact by means of sport integration / Education Through Sport (ETS) adoption as well as its perspectives in the fields of management, inclusiveness and sustainability.
Integrations of ETS methodology
▪ The European Dimension of ETS
▪ Towards a comprehensive model of general applicability
Sports Tourism / Events and Traditional Games
▪ Sports Tourism Management
▪ Sports Tourism Sustainability
Sports for a Healthy Lifestyle
Empowerment through sport
▪ Inclusion and Integration through Sport
A dual career path for semi and sport professionals
Bringing together experts and stakeholders from various institutes and entities ICSE 23 intends to draw a global cross-section of the phenomenon, enabling understanding, knowledge sharing and the identification of new ways of applying the language of sport to performance models.
▪ Assoc. Prof. Barbara Mazza, Communication and Social Research Department, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
▪ Prof. Kazimierz Waluch PhD, Chairman – Institute for the Sport Development of Sport and Education, (Irsie), Poland
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Researchers and professors, professional athletes, coaches, civil society organisations, staff of sports organisations, sports tourism entrepreneurs, policymakers are invited to attend.
24 November 2023
IOC delegate to inform you about Gender Equity in Sport
Academic perspectives on Europe’s HealthyLifestyle4All Initiative
JOIN THE DEBATE
Stay tuned and secure your place in ROME